Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lovebox: Katy B


She's always on a mission, and on Saturday. Katy's mission was to come and see us!

How did your performance go?
It was amazing, it was great. It was really sunny at the beginning and then it went to complete torrential rain at the end but no-one cared; they were dancing and was going for it in good spirits.

How was the US? You've been touring all over the place, right?
Yeah, I’ve done a couple of quick little things in New York, which was really fun because I love music from New York, so it was nice to go and see a few different places. Really I’ve just been here doing lots of festivals around Europe - Montreaux Jazz Festival and Rockness were amazing - it was the biggest tent I’d ever seen in my life. I just got back from…Where was I yesterday? Oslo! They were amazing. So yeah, I’ve been getting around!

What is the toughest decision you’ve ever had to make?
(Laughs) Erm (Pause) I don’t know. Let me come back to that one.

How about the toughest part of your body?
To be honest I’m quite a squidgy person I’m quite like soft around the edges! Maybe my head (laughs). I haven’t got rock hard abs or glutes of steel, so yeah!

So what’s next for you?
I’ve got my tour coming up in November, P Money is supporting me on that, so it’s gonna be really good.

Katy's Twitter


Great performance from Katy with Magnetic Man on Radio 1 Live last October.

No comments:

Post a Comment