Friday, September 7, 2012

G.O.O.D Friday: Clique

  
Kanye teams up with Jay-Z and Big Sean on this Hit-Boy produced minimalist drum-led track. The tune has already become renowned for Kanye's reference to Kim K's Ray J sex tape from a few years ago.

'Eat breakfast at Gucci. My girl a superstar all from a home movie.' Saucy.

Can we also talk about the Jay Kelis diss? Um, OUCH!

'Yeah I'm talking Yay, Yeah I'm talking Ri, Yeah I'm talking Be, Yeah I'm talking me, I'm talking bawse, I ain't talking Kelis/ Your money too short you can't be talking to me.'

The G.O.O.D music crew are currently holed up with Mr. Hudson, Malik Yusef and Ghostface preparing their collaboration album Cold Summer.

Here's the tracklist:


1."To The World" feat. Kanye West & R. Kelly
2. "Clique" feat. Kanye West, Jay-Z, & Big Sean
3. "Mercy" feat. Kanye West, Big Sean, Pusha T & 2 Chainz
4. "New God Flow" feat. Kanye West, Pusha T & Ghostface Killah
5. "The Morning" feat. Raekwon, Pusha T, Common, 2 Chainz, CyHi Da Prynce, Kid Cudi & D’Banj
6. "Cold" feat. DJ Khaled
7. "Higher" feat. The-Dream, Pusha T & Ma$e
8. "Sin City" feat. John Legend, Travi$ Scott, Teyana Taylor, CyHi Da Prynce & Malik Yusef
9. "The One" feat. Kanye West, Big Sean, 2 Chainz & Marsha Ambrosius
10. "Creepers" feat. Kid Cudi
11. "Bliss" feat. John Legend & Teyana Taylor
12. Don’t Like. Feat. Kanye West, Chief Keef, Pusha T, Big Sean & Jadakiss

No comments:

Post a Comment