Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A$AP Meets Mr. Porter

 We already know he's a pretty mother, and it's no surprise that the fashion crowd think the same too.


Mr Porter, website par excellence invited Rocky to rifle through their closets and here's the outcome. The influential online store and the Fashion Killa got all dressed up in Martin Maison Margiela as well as Rocky's oft-namechecked faves, Raf Simons and Rick Owens.


 "At the age of eight, I started getting into fashion, brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica and Ralph Lauren," Rocky told Mr. Porter. "But in 2005 I started wearing John Richmond jeans. I was into Prada and Dolce & Gabbana at the time and that's why I started to wear tight jeans, because I wanted to be a model. I started to do freelance work for Calvin Klein so I was slim and it just stuck."

Read the interview here.



No comments:

Post a Comment